Find your Future. Make it Matter.
Primary Carers 24/7, the highly successful social and healthcare agency, with positions available nationally, is looking for healthcare professionals to join our growing team. We require experienced social and healthcare staff, who have a service user centred approach as the foundation of their value base.
Whether you’re looking for a healthcare assistant role or working as a nurse, we’ll find the right placement for you. We have excellent pay rates including holiday pay. All mandatory training is provided at no cost with further on site practical training alongside one of our experienced staff in order to help you settle into your new role. This allows all our staff to gain valuable firsthand experience. Builds confidence and also gives our clients peace of mind that all staff are trained beyond the classroom.
We offer job opportunities for:
- General Nurses RGN / RMN
- Qualified Car Assistants
- Specialist Support Workers
- Qualified Social
- Health Visitors
- Qualified Nursery Nurses
- Nursery Managers
- Classroom Assistants
- Project Managers
- Housing Officers
- Outreach Workers
As a health care professional you need to partner with an agency that enhances and further develops your skills in order to achieve the most out of your career. All of our staff benefit from:
- Excellent benefits packages,
- A wide range of placements across the range of specialism which compliments your existing skills and experience, further enhances and gives diversity to your career,
- Professional service, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, from our team of consultants who recognise the importance of individual needs ensuring your preferences and career aspirations are matched to suitable placements,
- Ongoing professional career development and training to help raise standards in health and social care,
- Flexible recruitment options that only a large agency can provide such as temporary, permanent, full-time and part-time.